Patterning 2 export - Song option greyed out

Hello, when I’ve come to export a song file the song option is unavailable to me. It’s fine on other projects. Is there a setting that is disallowing this?

Song mode won’t be available in Ableton Live Export, and it also won’t be available if there isn’t a song in the project, but I don’t remember the exact logic for it. If you send a picture of your export settings I can have a look and see if there’s anything else that I’m forgetting.

I have a song laid out. I’ve tried with the Timeline both active and inactive. Other projects still offer the song option in export. I’ve also managed to just record the song thro AUM as a workaround.

Was this sorted? I’m running into the same problem where one of my songs is not available to export. Is there a way to troubleshoot the problem?

The only thing I hadn’t thought of that might cause this is if you have tempos set per pattern, it will disable the song export option. Is it possible that’s it? See page 13 of the manual for more info about that.

That’s it. Working for me now.

I don’t have any tempo changes and the song option is still greyed out.

@Girlvsworld can you use the export menu to export an .onps file and share it with me so I can investigate?