Patterning 1 still available for download?

Was looking to pick up Patterning 1 but it doesn’t appear to be available in the iTunes store. I have a 4th generation iPad (non-pro) and was hoping to pickup Patterning 2 but looks like it isn’t compatible with that device.

If you’ve previously purchased Patterning 1, it is available on the App Store, under your account, “Purchased Apps.” However, it’s no longer available for purchase. Sorry!

I was hoping Patterning 1 was still available. I bought Pat 2 but when I tried it on my older iPhone which has more space on it, it was incompatible. Is this a problem with Apple or Olympian that we are not able to use older versions?

Patterning 2 does not run on an iPhone, for that you would need Patterning for iPhone, which is designed to work with the smaller screen. It’s compatible with iPhones running iOS 12 and above.

Patterning 1 is only for iPad, and is no longer available for purchase, but if you’ve previously purchased it, is still available for download from the app store (See earlier in the thread).

Patterning 2 is compatible with iOS 10.3 and above.